2017 Fall Colors @ Zion National Park
October 24-29, 2017 - 2 SPOTS AVAILABLE
Zion National Park encompasses some of the most scenic canyon country in the United States. Massive sandstone cliffs of cream, pink, and red that soar into a brilliant blue sky. The Park varies in elevation from 3666 feet to 8726 feet.
We will target foliage in splendid fall colors along the brilliant red/pink canyons. We will also photograph the splendid enormous pine and juniper covered plateaus, narrow sandstone canyons, the windy Virgin River, and many seeps, springs, and waterfalls.
Four full days of photography at Zion NP including one full day wading down the Narrows. At the Narrows the Virgin river is only 20-30 feet wide and the gorge can be up to 1000 feet tall, creating spectacular slot canyons.
- Cost of Photo Tour / Workshop - $1650.00 per photographer (double occupancy).
- For Single supplement add $575.00.
- All photographic instruction and guidance.
- Lodging at the Majestic View Lodge in Springdale, Utah from Oct. 24-29
- All Park entrance fees and permits.
- Rental of wading gear for day at Narrows.
- First night Welcome Dinner.
- All applicable taxes.
Does not include:
- Transportation to and from Springdale, Utah.
- Transportation from Hotel to Park Entrance / Park Shuttle.
- Items of personal nature.
- This photo tour/workshop is open to 8 Photographers maximum.
- This photo tour/workshop has 2 Spots left.
Deposit can be paid via PAYPAL (plus 3% fees) by clicking here:
or by mailing a U.S. Check or Money Order Payable to:
Hector D. Astorga
2510 Dove Avenue
Mission, TX 78574
Deposits & Cancellation Policy:
- A $900 deposit is required at the time of enrollment with full payment due by August 1, 2017.
- Deposits and tour/workshop fees are non-refundable.
- If the photo workshop is full and someone from the waiting list can take your spot, your tuition is fully refundable minus a 15% cancellation fee.
- We are not responsible for cancellations due to medical or other reasons.
- Should cancellation be required due to severe weather, an alternate date will be scheduled at no additional charges.
- No fees will be refunded if you withdraw after the photo workshop begins.
- We are not responsible for any fees associated with non-refundable air travel, we highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
For more information or questions please contact Hector Astorga:
Phone: (956) 821-0701.