Join me and fellow professional wildlife photographer Jared Lloyd as we visit one of our favorite areas to photograph wildlife during the fall season.
The Canadian Rockies. For those already initiated in their beauty and wildness, they need no introduction. For everyone else, words do not do them justice. Profoundly beautiful. Big. Wild. Rugged. And rich with wildlife. The region between Banff National Park and Jasper National Park encompasses one of my favorite locations on the planet to photograph. And with this workshop, everything is timed for the elk rut!
We will be based in Jasper National Park for this workshop, where one of the greatest elk ruts in the world will be on display all around us. Aspens will be turning colors, lighting up the landscape with the golden hues of Autumn, while snow should already be settling into the high country. Glaciers dot the backdrops, and we will even take a day to spend photographing the cool blues and extraordinary patterns of these rivers of ice. Big horn sheep will be coming down to prepare for their annual rut, while the moose will be in chasing girls across the wetlands. If you think Yellowstone and the Tetons are good in the Fall, wait till you experience the Canadian Rockies!
- 5 full days of field photography
- Hands on instruction in a small group setting
- ample opportunities for 1 on 1
- incredible wildlife and landscape photography opportunities
- group blind critiques at the end of the workshop
- A private online forum specifically for participants of this workshop to learn and share images in
Photo Tour / Workshop Details
$3900 USD per photographer
Physical Level - Easy
- Transportation during workshop.
- All applicable taxes.
Does not include:
- Airfare to and from Calgary or Edmonton, Canada.
- Transportation before and after workshop.
We are limiting the number of photographers to 8 so you can get our full attention and be very comfortable at all shooting locations and during transport with your photo gear.
Hector D. Astorga
2510 Dove Avenue
Mission, TX 78574
Deposits & Cancellation Policy:
- A $1000 deposit is required at the time of enrollment..
- Deposits and tour/workshop fees are non-refundable.
- If the photo workshop is full and someone from the waiting list can take your spot, your tuition is fully refundable minus a 15% cancellation fee.
- We are not responsible for cancellations due to medical or other reasons.
- Should cancellation be required due to severe weather, an alternate date will be scheduled at no additional charges.
- No fees will be refunded if you withdraw after the photo workshop begins.
- We are not responsible for any fees associated with non-refundable air travel, we highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
For more information or questions please contact Hector Astorga:
Phone: (956) 821-0701.